I have a collection of cards that has been given to me over the years. The greeting cards may have come from work, family or friends, but I always save the ones that touch my heart and remind me of how much I am loved and supported.
I have always saved these cards in my nightstand drawer, but what good do they really do there? Sometimes I forget they are even there, so I decided to make a book of my special cards I could display in room. So when I need a moment for myself I can take the book and read the sweet things people have written me.
You will need:
* Two pieces of small cardboard
* Your special greeting cards
* Hole punch
* Decorations for the cover
* Yarn needle
1. Cut your cardboard to your largest card. These will be your front and back cover.
2. Punch holes in each of your pieces of cardboard and cards.
3. Then use a yarn needle to tie your book together at each hole.
4. Tie together
5. Decorate and ENJOY!
I think we all need a pick me up sometimes. Right?